• Trailers: We provide a diverse fleet of company-maintained stepdeck, RGN Lowboy, custom designed steerable blade trailers and other wind energy trailers.
•Trailers are maintained by Daily Express.
•Most Contractors are “married” to our trailer equipment with minimal trailer swapping
or drop and hook.
• Plates* 120,000 – 200,000# + apportionment
• Fuel Permits
• Cargo & Liability Insurance (for Independent Contractors under permanent lease)
• Tolls on all oversize Loads & most legal loads
• Oversize Permits
• Escort Cars
• Load paperwork scanning for quick pay!
• Comdata advance and fuel card
• Orientation Costs
• Free Tractor Inspections
*Daily Express provides an Illinois IRP plate to new Contractors at time of lease for no cost with no charge back. The plate year is April 1 – March 31. Contractors must operate a set number of annual miles to have the registration renewed for no cost or partially paid by Daily Express based on the number of miles run.
• Bobtail/Deadhead Insurance
• Tiedown Equipment (click here to see required equipment list and price sheet)
• Wireless internet and in-cab printing capability required for Contractors to pull specialized trailers. Contractor provides PC or a compatible smart phone, printer, and wireless internet access.
Air Card Options:
• Verizon air card service: 6GB/month, not unlimited. Through Daily Express at $50/month.
• Sprint Air card service: unlimited data. Through Daily Express at $50/month.