We require a superior safety record and closely examine each applicant’s experience and qualifications.
AGE: Minimum age = 23 years old.
• 24 months of recent, verifiable, OTR or Regional experience with a semi-tractor.
• 12 months of verifiable flatbed, stepdeck, or lowboy trailer experience.
• Oversize load experience is preferred. We examine recent, verifiable oversize load experience prior to qualifying new drivers to pull over-dimensional loads and specialized trailers. Our Safety Department qualifies each applicant for specialized trailers and specific oversize load dimensions based on their proven background and recent, verifiable experience.
• CDL issued by your home state.
• Triples Endorsement and LCV certification are required to pull multi-axle trailer combinations.
PHYSICAL: Contractors: We can accept your current physical if the examination date is within 1 year of lease on. Company drivers are required to have a new DOT physical at our company doctor in Carlisle.
• TWIC: TWIC cards are required. At company discretion, new contractors/drivers may be permitted to start without a TWIC card but would be required to register for a TWIC in person within 30 days of starting.
• No more than 3 moving violations during the 36 month period prior to the date of lease- or
• No more than 2 preventable “at-fault” accidents and more than 1 moving violation during the 36 month period prior to the date of lease- or
• No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable “at-fault” accident during the 36 month period prior to the date of lease.
• No drug or alcohol convictions within the previous 5 years.
• No record of license suspension for moving violations or similar infractions for more than 30 days during the 36 month period prior to the date of hire.
*This is a general guideline and is not to be interpreted as final company policy regarding driver qualifications.